This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
“Extended 4 bedroom detached villa”
Campbell Chase is an exclusive development of detached villas in a private cul de sac, situated adjacent to the grounds of Campbell College in the heart of Belmont.
The property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners, and benefits from some extensions to the ground floor, which create a very adaptable living space. Accommodation comprises of Lounge, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen with Utility Room off, 4 well appointed Bedrooms with ensuite in Master Bedroom and large family Bathroom. There is ample parking to the front with a detached garage, front garden laid in lawns and paved garden to the side and rear.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Selling Agent.
- Beautifully presented, spacious 4 bedroom detached villa situated in the heart of Belmont, close to some of the best schools in Northern Ireland.
- Bright, spacious Drawing Room with feature mahogany fireplace with open fire, patio doors leading to rear garden, double opening doors leading to Dining Room.
- Dining room in extension with high vaulted ceiling with 2 velux roof lights and wall lights.
- Family lounge in extension providing ample living space on ground floor.
- Fitted Kitchen with dining space and large utility room off.
- Luxury bathroom with suite comprising panel bath, low flush wc, large vanity sink unit.
- 4 well presented bedrooms with ample built in robes, and walk in wardrobes, ensuite showroom in Master Bedroom.
- Gardens to front and rear, in lawns to front and paved to side an rear, with flower beds, shrubs and mature trees, outside tap and light.
- Detached Garage with light and power - access to concealed oil tank and timber shed area.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Entrance hall: Mahogany staircase, security alarm understairs cloaks with wc.
Lounge: 10’6” x 15’ 9” television point.
Drawing Room: 12’ 10” x 29’ 10” into bay window, mahogany fireplace with open fire, patio doors leading to rear garden, double opening doors leading to Dining Room;
Dining Room: 13’ 2” x 12’ 2”, high vaulted ceiling with 2 velux roof lights, wall light points;
Fitted Kitchen: 12’ 2” x 10’ 6”, Range of high and low level units with Formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric cooker point, extractor hood, built in fridge, dining area, fully tiled floor and walls.
Utility Room: 7’ 3” x 10’ 6”, range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and chest freezer, fully tiled floor and walls.
Landing: Hotpress with pressurised system copper cylinder immersion heater, access to fully insulated and floored roofspace.
Bathroom: 7’ 3” x 9’ 2”, Panel bath, low flush wc, large vanity unit with sink, fully tiled floor and walls.
Master bedroom: 11’ 2” x 12’ 2”, extensive range of built in robes with drawers
Ensuite: 4’ 3” x 11’ 2” , low flush wc, pedestal wash basin, Shower cubicle, tiled floor and walls.
Bedroom 2: 12’ 6” x 12’ 10”, extensive range of built in robes, walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom 3: 10’ 6” x 10’ 6”, extensive range of built in robes, walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4: 10’ 10” x 10’ 6”
Outside: Well maintained gardens to front, side and rear, laid in lawns to front, paved to side and rear. Outside tap and light, oil tank, timber shed, large detached garage housing Warmflow oil fired boiler.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »