4 Cairndore Walk,
Newtownards, BT23 8PE
3 Bed Detached House
Offers over £199,000
Offers over £199,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Well-Presented Detached Family Home
- Flexible & Adaptable Accommodation over Two Floors
- Three First Floor Bedrooms with built-in Storage
- Spacious Lounge with double doors to:
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area. Open plan to:
- Spacious Sun Room leading to the Rear Garden
- Modern First Floor Four-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Fence Enclosed Rear Garden Primarily in Timber Decking
- Insulated Timber Outbuilding Ideal for Hobby Room / Office
- Lawn Garden & Off Road Parking to the Front
- Cul-De-Sac Location in a Sought-After Residential Area
- OFFERS OVER - £199,000
Cairndore is a sought-after and well-regarded residential development within close proximity to local Primary & Secondary Schools as well as Public Transport Links and shopping facilities. Cairndore Walk itself is a cul-de-sac location within this attractive development.
This well-presented Detached Family Home offers modern living accommodation over two floors designed to suit a variety of individual needs.
The Ground Floor of the Property comprises a spacious Lounge with an open Fireplace and double doors leading through to the modern fitted Kitchen / Dining Area. Open plan off the Kitchen is a spacious Sunroom with direct access to the Rear Garden.
The First Floor of the Property comprises of three well-proportioned Bedrooms each with access to built-in storage and the Principal Bedroom further benefits from access to an Ensuite W.C. Completing the First Floor is a modern four-piece Bathroom Suite.
Externally, to the front of the Property there is a fence lined garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-road parking. To the rear there is a fence enclosed Garden primarily in Timber Decking providing an ideal place to relax or entertain as well as a paved Patio Area. Furthermore, there is access to a Timber Shed with two sections. Firstly, an insulated section ideal for use as a hobby room or a home office and a second section ideal for storage.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright & airy Entrance Porch leading through to the Entrance Hall. Complete with Wooden Flooring and access to understairs storage.
- 4.93m x 3.56m (16' 2" x 11' 8")
Front aspect Reception Room with Wooden Flooring continued from the Entrance Hall, a tile surround Fireplace and double doors providing a separate access to the Kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.66m x 3.48m (18' 7" x 11' 5")
Modern ‘Shaker’ styled fitted Kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units with complimentary Worktops. Integrated Appliances include a Dishwasher, a Washing Machine, a Hob with Oven under and a 1 ½ Bowl Sink Unit. Opens to provide ample space for dining and is complete with tiled flooring. Open plan to:
- 4.7m x 3.3m (15' 5" x 10' 10")
Spacious Sunroom with tiled flooring continued from the Kitchen. Panoramic windows looking over the rear garden and double doors leading to the Rear Garden.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
Rear aspect double Bedroom with built-in Mirror Slide Robes and access to:
- ENSUITE W.C.:
- 1.04m x 0.91m (3' 5" x 3' 0")
Two-piece suite comprising a Push Button W.C. and a wall-mounted Wash Hand Basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.67m (13' 8" x 8' 9")
Front aspect double Bedroom with built-in Mirror Slide Robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 1.83m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
Front aspect Bedroom with access to built-in storage area.
- 2.87m x 1.83m (9' 5" x 6' 0")
Modern fitted Bathroom with a four-piece suite comprising a Push Button W.C., a Wash Hand Basin with storage under, a Panel Bath and a Shower Enclosure.
- To the front of the Property there is a fence lined garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-road parking.
- Fence enclosed Garden primarily in Timber Decking providing an ideal place to relax or entertain as well as a paved Patio Area.
- TIMBER SHED:
- 2.84m x 2.13m (9' 4" x 7' 4")
Insulated area with light and power ideal for use as a Hobby Room or Home Office.
- STORAGE AREA:
- 1.78m x 2.29m (5' 10" x 7' 6")
Storage section of the Timber Shed.
Cairndore is located off the Movilla Road, a short distance from the junction with the Donaghadee Road
Click here to view the video