4 Brookvale Street, North Belfast, Belfast BT14 6BZ
4 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Period Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Luxury Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Walled Rear Garden
- Extensively Refurbished
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationMagnificent Extensively Refurbished and Luxuriously Appointed Town Terrace
A fabulous home refurbished and modernised to the highest standard by the present owners situated within this most popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, luxury newly fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and hob with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers new uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, new interior doors to ground floor, extensive use of porcelain, ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme to include re-plastering, wiring improvements and is presented to the highest possible standard. A walled rear patio garden with artificial grass and decking adds the finishing touches to this superb home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.55 x 3.40 (14'11" x 11'2")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.43 x 3.18 (11'3" x 10'5")
- Attractive modern marble fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 5.56 x 2.26 (18'3" x 7'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops with splash back, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage, panelled radiator, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, cornice ceiling
- Contemporary white suite with chrome fitments comprising cast iron panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome radiator, pvc panelled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.39 (11'0" x 7'10")
- Cornice ceiling, concealed gas boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.27 x 3.71 (14'0" x 12'2")
- Twin built-in robes, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.33 x 2.77 (10'11" x 9'1")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.70 x 3.63 (15'5" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, walled rear patio garden with southerly aspect, artificial grass, decked area, outside tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »