- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Spacious Living Room/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Garden In Lawn To Rear With Decked Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
This excellent semi detached property is ideally located close to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and the road networks into the City Centre. Comprising a living room, a good sized fitted kitchen to the ground floor, the property further offers three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property has an easily managed garden to the front with a good sized private garden to rear. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows add to this home and due to high demand in the area from investors and first time buyers we would recommend an internal inspection to appreciate fully all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room / Dining Area 19'9 x 9'5 (6.02m x 2.87m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, cornice and solid strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 17'2 x 5'0 (5.23m x 1.52m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, spotlights, tongue and groove ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.74m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Hotpress and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 6'3 x 5'6 (1.91m x 1.68m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and panelled walls.
- Decked area to rear leading to patio, garden in lawn, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »