- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Linked Detached Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen Dining
- Downstairs W/C & Utility
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway To Front
- Integral Garage/Enclosed Rear Gardens
Of recent construction, this linked-detached family home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation within this popular development just off the Ballymaconaghy Road. Internally the property has been finished and presented to an exceptional standard throughout, comprising four good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge with coal effect gas fire, contemporary kitchen / dining area, utility room, downstairs W/C and family bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking, integral garage and enclosed rear gardens with patio area. An excellent home in a great location close to all local amenities of the Four Winds, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast and leading primary and post primary schools.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance porch to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Visually floating sink unit. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Spacious Lounge 13'4 x 16'5 (4.06m x 5.00m)
- (at widest points) Granite fire-place with wooden surround housing a coal effect gas fire. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Kitchen / Dining 16'8 x 12'7 (5.08m x 3.84m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring.
Access to the rear patio / garden. Access to under-stairs storage with light, access also provided to integral garage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'2 x 13'2 (4.62m x 4.01m)
- (at widest points)
- Comprising large walk in shower cubicle, visually floating sink unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c Part tiled walls with mosaic detailing.
- Bedroom Two 13'6 x 8'3 (4.11m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom Three 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom Four 9'5 x 8'3 (2.87m x 2.51m)
- Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, visually floating sink unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c separate shower cubicle with shower unit.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Partly floored for storage.
- Outside Front
- Block paved driveway with ample parking leading to integral garage.
- Integral Garage 20'4 x 10'7 (6.20m x 3.23m)
- Roller door. Light and power. Range of units, sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen there is direct access to flagged patio area and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, steps down to additional garden laid in lawns. Access to the front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »