- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern, Well-Presented Duplex Apartment
- Highly Desirable Location close to Shops, Schools and Amenities
- Walking Distance to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Separate Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Bright and Spacious Lounge Area
- Modern Separate Kitchen With Plentiful Workspace
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Secure Gated Residents Off-Street Parking
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Links
- Chain Free / Investment Potential
Additional InformationThis exclusive apartment is one of only a few contained within this attractive development situated just off the Belmont Road in East Belfast. A great range of shops, restaurants and local amenities are close at hand in both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages as well as excellent public and private transport links to the city centre.
Well-presented throughout, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to investors alike. Bright and spacious throughout, it offers generous sized rooms to include a lounge to modern fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite and a separate family bathroom.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout along with off-street gated parking this property is sure to be of high demand on the market and so early viewing is recommended.
- Laminate floor. Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.98m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
(at widest points). Laminate floor. Door to:
- 3.98m x 1.77m (13' 1" x 5' 10")
High and low level units, plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Gas fired boiler, extractor fan, tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 1.78m (11' 8" x 5' 10")
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome taps, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Velux window, loft access, fire door.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.86m (15' 1" x 12' 8")
(at widest points). Two large storage cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Secure gated parking.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: £600 Per Annum
Turn off the Belmont Road onto the Belmont Church Road and Belmont Church Mews is located on your left hand side.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 9235-0620-6309-6938-8926 // CURRENT 73 // POTENTIAL 75
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »