- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Four incredibly spacious 4 bed semi-detached homes have been designed with modern family and provide 4 bedrooms with one ensuite, a family bathroom, shower room, utility room and spacious ancillary room ideal for storage, office or other use. A spacious garden is enclosed to the rear with black railing and gates to the front offering private access directly off Ashgrove Avenue.
Master Bedroom: 3.8m x 4.4m
Walk in Wardrobe: 1.5m x 1.7m
Ensuite: 2.0m x 1.8m
Store: 3.7m x 2.2m
Utility Room: 2.0m x 3.2m
Entrance Hall: 5.8m x 2.0m
Lounge: 3.7m x 4.6m
Kitchen/Dining: 3.8m x 4.0m
Bathroom: 2.0m x 2.6m
Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 4.2m
Bedroom 3: 3.8m (at widest point) x 5.2m
Bedroom 4: 2.6m x 2.8m
Shower Room: 2.0m x 2.2m
LUXURY AS STANDARD
Ashgrove Heights presents 14 beautifully designed three and four bedroom homes, completed to a high specification, turn-key finish with top quality craftsmanship across every aspect.
From superior internal and exterior finishes to the magnificent quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling, flooring and wood burning stoves, every home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
Set in an ideal location just off the Belfast Road on the edge of Newry City Centre, and within walking distance to shops, restaurants and just a few minutes drive from the A1/M1 commuter network between Belfast and Dublin, this unique, superbly designed development offers home buyers superior quality and style with added convenience.
Over the past 30 years, Tinnelly Construction have been synonymous with great construction, both locally in County Down, as well as across the UK and Ireland. They are now delighted to release an exclusive development of fourteen houses at Ashgrove Heights on the much sought after Ashgrove Road and Avenue.
Bradley NI are the appointed agent on the development and their office is conveniently located at 30 Monaghan Street, Newry and are open Monday-Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with evening and weekend appointments available on request.
- 10 year structural warranty.
- Double glazed, lockable UPVC windows.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- High thermal insulation & energy efficiency rating.
- Gardens levelled, top soiled & seeded.UPVC facia & soffit boards.
- Tarmac driveway.Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries.
- Traditional masonry construction with render finish.
- Feature light on both front & rear doors.
- Black railing and gates with direct road access for every site.
- Wood burning stove including slate hearth.
- Solid internal doors with chrome ironmongery.
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite & WC.
- Ceramic wall tiling to shower enclosures & above bath.
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins.
- Laminate Wood Flooring to lounge and carpets to bedrooms, hall, stairs & landing.
Kitchen & Utility
- Fitted kitchens with choice of colour range.
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Feature downlighters to kitchen.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Separate shower and bath is provided in main bathroom.
- All en-suites complete with thermostatic showers.
- Feature downlighters to main bathroom & ensuite with sensor switching.
Schools near Ashgrove HeightsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 9 Ashgrove Avenue||£225,000||1,685 sq. feet|
|Site 10 Ashgrove Avenue||£225,000||1,685 sq. feet|
|Site 11 Ashgrove Avenue||Sale agreed||1,685 sq. feet|
|Site 12 Ashgrove Avenue||Sale agreed||1,685 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »