- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Gas heating
- Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room
- Well presented throughout
- PVC doors windows
- Desirable location
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this well presented four bedroom dwelling set in this desirable location just off Limavady Road and offering convenience to an abundance of nearby amenities. This beautifully presented home has been maintained to the highest standard is sure to be of instant appeal. Early appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- with porcelain tiled floor; alarm control panel; brushed chrome switches and sockets.
- Family Room:-
- 12'10" x 12'10" (3.91 x 3.91 m) : carpeted; heating controls; power and television points.
- W.C. Off Hall:-
- 5'4" x 5'2" (overall) (1.62 x 1.57 m) : having close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; extractor fan.
- 20'0" x 14'5" (overall) (6.09 X 4.38 m) : eye and low level cupboards with high gloss doors; 5 ring gas range; chimney extractor hood with cooking lights; space for 'American Style' fridge/freezer; polished granite work surface and splashback; 1 1/2 bowl with mixer tap; integrated 'Indesit' automatic dishwasher; glazed wall units; porcelain tiled floor; LED downlighters; brushed chrome power points.
- Utility Room:-
- 6'3" x 5'2" (1.90 1.57 m) : with eye and low level units; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- 10'4" x 7'5" (3.15 x 2.26 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap; 'Jacuzzi' type bath with hand shower over and shower screen; partially tiled walls; splashback around bath and wash-hand basin; wall mounted mirror; tiled floor; extractor fan; LED downlighting; plumbed towel rail.
- First Floor Lounge:-
- 29'6" x 12'1" (3.99 x 3.66 m) : gas fireplace with granite inset and hearth; 'Oak' hardwood surround; carpeted; power points and television point; patio doors overlooking rear garden.
- Shower Room:-
- 5'6" x 4'3" (1.67 x 1.29 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap; fully tiled shower cubicle with mosaic inlay; tiled floor; LED lighting.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 12'6" x 12'0" (3.81 x 3.65 m) : built-in 'Oak' furniture with sliding mirrored robes; brushed chrome power points.
- 7'3" x 5'5" (2.21 x 1.65 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with tiled splashback with decorative border; glass shelf and circular wall mounted mirror; fully tiled shower with mosaic inlay; LED downlighters; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 9'6" x 8'9" (2.89 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; brushed chrome power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11'11" x 10'8" (overall) (3.63 x 3.25 m) : carpeted; brushed chrome power points.
- Open plan front lawn with lawn laid in grass.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn also laid in grass; outside water tap; external lighting.
Capital Rateable Value: £175,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C75
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »