4 Ballywhiskin Road, Millisle, Newtownards BT22 2JL
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Outstanding Detached Family Home
- Magnificent Semi Rural Site of Circa ¾ of an Acre
- Property is Much Bigger Than it Looks with Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Individual Owners
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Marble Fireplace and Open Fire
- Family Room with Stone Fireplace and Open Fire
- Conservatory with Beautiful Aspect Overlooking Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Solid Oak Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Aga in Brick Recess
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with Range of Built-in Furniture and En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite Including Jacuzzi Bath and Underfloor Heating
- Spacious Hallway
- Mature Gardens in Lawns with Vast Array of Colourful Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs to Front, Side and Rear, Excellent Degree of Privacy, Paved Patio Barbecue Terrace to Rear
- Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Attached Double Garage with Electric Remote Up and Over Door and WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Semi Rural Aspect Yet Convenient to Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationOccupying a quite simply stunning semi rural site of 0.75 of an acre, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home which is much bigger than it looks. Providing a range of layouts to suit the individual purchasers, and possessing that all important feeling of warmth and character, we are sure that viewers will be impressed by what this fine home has to offer both internally and externally.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room with marble fireplace and open fire, family room with stone fireplace and open fire, conservatory with beautiful aspect overlooking the rear garden, dining room, oak fitted kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms, including master bedroom with en suite shower room, and luxury fully tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and underfloor heating.
Outside, as mentioned previously, the property sits on an exceptional site with mature gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, patio barbecue area, excellent degree of privacy and ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits and attached double garage with remote control up and over door and WC.
Coming to the market at a realistic price we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. The position and aspect offer all the attributes associated with rural living yet remains convenient to Donaghadee, Bangor and Newtownards. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Mahogany front door with leaded glazed insets, mahogany side panels with leaded glazed insets to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Part solid pine wooden floor, solid pine tongue and groove ceiling, good sized cloakroom with solid pine wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.45m (17' 10" x 11' 4")
Marble fireplace with marble and tiled hearth, open fire, ornate cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.56m (17' 10" x 11' 8")
at widest points
Solid pine wooden floor, stone fireplace with wooden sleeper mantel, slate hearth and open fire, double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory.
- 3.51m x 3.48m (11' 6" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Fully tiled floor, fantastic aspect overlooking garden, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.23m (14' 1" x 10' 7")
Solid pine floor, ornate cornice ceiling.
- 4.27m x 3.71m (14' 0" x 12' 2")
at widest points
Extensive range of high and low level solid oak units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, oil fired Aga in brick recess with granite worktops on either side, integrated oven, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, glass display cabinet, integrated wine rack, concealed strip lighting, integrated fridge, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, casual dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 1.83m (14' 0" x 6' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, two ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge or freezer, uPVC double glazed door to outside, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Shelved airing cupboard with lagged copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.12m x 4.37m (10' 3" x 14' 4")
into robes at widest points
Range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes and overhead storage, chest of drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower with power shower and Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 3.15m (10' 7" x 10' 4")
- LUXURY FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: Jacuzzi panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, low flush WC, floating Villeroy Boch wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, fully tiled floor with underfloor heating, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Idyllic semi rural site of circa ¾ of an acre consisting of mature beautifully presented gardens in lawns to front, side and rear, vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, driveway and forecourt with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, leading to attached double garage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.62m x 4.98m (25' 0" x 16' 4")
at widest points
Electric remote up and over door, power, light, oil fired boiler, work bench, storage units, WC.
- Additional storage sheds, excellent degree of privacy to this site as well as extensive paved barbecue sun terrace to the rear, outside tap, vegetable garden.
Heading from Millisle through Ballywhiskin turn right onto Ballywhiskin Road.
How much will it cost?
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »