- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Family Home on Beautiful Mature Site Offering Country Views
- Formal Accommodation with Drawing Room & Dining Room
- Three Further Reception Rooms; Sitting Room, Sun Room & Fantastic First Floor Family Room with Open Gallery to Kitchen, Feature Window & Country Views
- Fabulous Entertainment Sized Kitchen which was only Fitted in 2017, Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining Area
- Large Larder Cupboard/Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Additional Cloakroom/WC off the Entrance Hall
- Six Excellent Sized Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite & Dressing Room & Second Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, Further Nursery with Ensuite Shower Room & Childs Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Exceptional Level of Presentation & Specification Throughtout
- Three Car Garaging with Garden Shed Storage, Two Stables & Tack Room, Two Dog Kennels, Bike Shed & Log Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Super Sized Mature Site Comprises Excellent Sized Lawns, Beds in Shrubs, Bushes & Flowers, Mature Trees & Hedging & Further 'Secret Garden'
- Convenient Location Close to Many Local Towns Including Gilford, Banbridge, Lurgan & Further Afield
Additional InformationThis magnificent detached home occupies a delightful semi-rural location on a beautiful mature site. The property is finished to an exceptional level of specification throughout and offers spacious family accommodation.
The property is perfectly complimented by the landscaped mature surrounding gardens which are laid in lawns with beds in shrubs and bushes, mature trees and hedging and further 'secret garden' and orchard. The property benefits from three car garaging, gardening shed, two stables with water drinkers, tack room, two dog kennels, bike shed and log shed.
The location is only a mile from Gilford centre and all the amenities it has to offer and is very convenient to many arterial routes to Belfast and Dublin and therefore easy commuting distance to many parts of the country. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all the features this superb home offers.
- uPVC double front doors with glazed side panels and fan light to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, understairs storage. Double doors to . . .
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 4.95m (25' 0" x 16' 3")
Attractive marble fireplace, oak floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Double doors to . . .
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Sliding door to . . .
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.81m (16' 4" x 12' 6")
Attractive sandstone fireplace with granite hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Double doors with glazing to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.15m x 3.99m (20' 2" x 13' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, uPVC patio door to paved sun terrace.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.95m x 4.98m (26' 1" x 16' 4")
Fabulous range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Bompani two ring hob, Aga cooker, new Hotpoint convector cooker, glazed display cabinets, space for American fridge freezer, exposed brick wall, old Belfast style sink unit and granite drainer, large island unit with granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, integrated feature bin drawer, boiling water tap, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC door to paved sun terrace, feature gallery, USB points in kitchen, stairs to family room.
- 3.48m x 0.99m (11' 5" x 3' 3")
(at widest points). Space for freezer, integrated Creda oven, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit housing wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.03m (7' 9" x 6' 8")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, cloaks cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- BACK LANDING:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 9.4m x 4.98m (30' 10" x 16' 4")
Large range of storage and shelving, feature window with country views.
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, hotpress with stainless steel tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.95m (17' 5" x 16' 3")
Low voltage spotlights.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.01m x 1.7m (6' 7" x 5' 7")
Shelves and rails.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 3.56m (16' 4" x 11' 8")
- INNER HALL:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 3.76m (16' 1" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (4)/NURSERY:
- 3.68m x 2.44m (12' 1" x 8' 6")
Range of built-in robes, wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.2m x 4.95m (20' 4" x 16' 3")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, storage into eaves.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.3m x 4.98m (20' 8" x 16' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, storage into eaves, low voltage spotlights.
- CHILD'S BEDROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.61m (12' 9" x 11' 10")
(at widest points).
- Fabulous mature site which is beautifully landscaped with etensive lawns to the front, side and rear with mature trees and hedging, beds in shrubs, bushes and flowers. Delightful sun terrace enclosed in cast iron railings with power point. Three car garage, two dog kennels, bike shed, log shed, two stables with water drinkers, tack room, secret garden, orchard with three 8 x 4 treated beds for vegetables. Outside lights, hot and cold water taps.
- 3.35m x 6.4m (11' 0" x 21' 0")
From Gilford centre take the A51 then onto the A50 onto Castle Hill then Hunters Hill Road and right onto Ballymacanallen Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »