- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Three Storey Semi Detached Home within this Exclusive Popular Development
- Spacious Bright Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Good Sized Dining Kitchen with a Range of Built In Appliances
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite and Contemporary Tiling
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Good Sized Gardens to the Rear with Shed and Dog Run. Driveway Suitable for Multiple Cars
- Host of Amenities Close by Including Lisburn City Centre Just Minutes Away
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate.
Additional InformationThis superb three storey semi detached home occupies an excellent situation occupying a generous site tucked away within this much sought after development. It is conveniently located with a host of amenities close by including Lisburn City Centre being only minutes away.
The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation that has been finished to a high standard throughout. This is further enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living. The current owners have added so much to the property with their excellent decorative taste and additional "add on's" such as the fitted dressing room, feature window seat on the landing and a stunning fireplace. The private back garden is ideal for relaxing and secure for children playing.
All in all this superb property has that much more to offer and it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing a must to appreciate it in its entirety.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloakroom.
- 5.37m x 3.8m (17' 7" x 12' 6")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.45m x 2.16m (8' 0" x 7' 1")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, gas boiler, built in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, spotlighting, space for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.8m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to rear.
- Feature window seat with storage.
- Panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle with tiled inset, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.07m x 3.64m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower with tiled inset, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.72m x 3.64m (12' 2" x 11' 11")
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.64m (12' 3" x 11' 11")
Dressing room with built in shelving, drawers and rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.2m x 3.64m (17' 1" x 11' 11")
- STORE ROOM:
- Gardens to Front and Good Sized Gardens to Rear with Dog Run. Water Tap and Driveway Parking.
Travelling along the Prince William Road our of Lisburn turn left on to the Knockmore Road. Take the fourth turn on the right on to the Brokerstown Road which leads in to Ayrshire Crescent and Ayrshire Gardens is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »