4 Aylesbury Mews,
Newtownabbey, BT36 7YN
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Last listed at Offers over £184,950
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms; Principal With En Suite
- Lounge; Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Deluxe Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Gas Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Generous Sized Private Drivway
- Gardens Front And Rear
- Convenient Location; Immaculately Presented
Immaculately presented, spacious, three bedroom semi detached villa with generous sized private driveway and fully enclosed rear garden, located within the well sought after Aylesbury development, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, bay fronted lounge with multi fuel burning stove, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite bathroom, and deluxe bathroom with white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac, front garden finished mainly in lawn, tiled lean to entertainment area, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, artificial grass, decorative stone and range of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite double glazed front door. Tiled floor. Open arch leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.56m x 4.27m plus bay (14'11" x 14'0" plus bay)
- Bow bay window to front elevation. Stone clad inglenook style recess with cast iron multi fuel burning stove on granite hearth with marble surround. Wood laminate floor covering. Open arch leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 6.86m x 3.29m (22'6" x 10'9")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Integrated ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated double oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed within matching unit). Splash back tiling and upstands to walls. Tiled floor to kitchen area. Wood laminate floor covering and PVC double glazed French door to dining area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.81m x 3.34m (15'9" x 10'11")
- Range of fitted wardrobes.
- DELUXE EN SUITE BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising freestanding bath, separate fully tiled shower enclosure, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.44m (wps) (12'5" x 11'3" (wps))
- Built in store.
- BEDROOM 3 2.78m x 2.57m (9'1" x 8'5")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, separate fully tiled shower enclosure, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Front garden finished mainly in lawn.
Generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, artificial grass, decorative stone and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Tiled lean to entertainment area.
Hot and cold water tap.
External power points.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.