- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Contemporary Semi-Detached
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Deluxe Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two First Floor Double Bedrooms Both With Ensuite
- Attic Room/Living Area Which Is Plumbed For An Ensuite
- Downstairs WC
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Garden In Lawn With Paved Sitting Area
- Driveway To Side With Ample Parking For 3 Vehicles
- Highly Regarded Modern Development
- Terrific Views Of The Countryside
- Ideal First Time Buy
Additional Information4 Aylesbury Lane is positioned within a highly regarded modern development and this particular home presents itself as a perfect first time buy.
This perfect purchase boasts a spacious open plan living layout incorporating a luxury fitted kitchen with a host of integrated appliances and a double glazed door leading outside.
The appeal continues on the first floor with two double bedrooms both with luxury ensuites and a second floor attic room.
Beautifully presented throughout and benefitting from wonderful countryside views, an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Solid wood front door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AND DINING AREA:
- 7.98m x 4.75m (26' 2" x 15' 7")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. CDA underbench electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. CDA integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
In the living area: Storage cupboard. Real wood floor. Double glazed uPVC double doors leading outside.
- Mirrored sliding robes. Low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.14m (13' 2" x 10' 4")
Low voltage spotlights. Laminate wood floor. Built-in mirrored sliding robe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Panelled bath with part wall tiling. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 2.84m (11' 0" x 9' 4")
Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled double shower. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- ATTIC ROOM/LIVING AREA:
- 5.45m x 4.55m (17' 11" x 14' 11")
Currently used as a living area. Low voltage spotlights. Velux window with wonderful views of countryside. Plumbed for ensuite.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 3 vehicles and front garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden by timber fence with garden in lawn and paved sitting area. Shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »