- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A most remarkable, extended semi-detached home extending to over 1400sq ft within this exclusive, quiet residential location.
- Set with incredible South facing rear gardens that can be difficult to find and very much desired .
- Four bedrooms.
- Three reception rooms.
- Extended fitted kitchen / dining area with separate pantry.
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC.
- Shower room on first floor.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- A very attractive home with superb doorstep convenience to include proximity to Dunmurry railway station, an excellent choice of schooling and lots of nearby amenities and leisure facilities to name a few.
- Viewing strongly recommended for this rare opportunity.
A most extraordinary opportunity to purchase this striking extended semi-detached home with living space extending to over 1400sq ft. Uniquely tucked away in this mature and highly convenient location close to Dunmurry Village and all its plentiful amenities to include Tesco, Dunmurry Railway Station, and beautiful parklands to name a few coupled with incredible outdoor space that is rarely seen and the bonus of a Southerly aspect, this charming home must be seen to be fully appreciated. Four bedrooms. Three reception rooms to include a large feature dining/entertaining space with upvc double glazed double doors to extensive gardens. Extended fitted kitchen with spotlights, beautiful tiling, and open plan to dining space with access to separate pantry. Separate utility room and downstairs WC. Shower room on first floor. Off road car-parking to garage and well-maintained garden to front. Extraordinary, significant rear garden enjoying a Southerly aspect. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. A remarkable family home with so much on offer and superbly placed close to Belfast, Lisburn, and arterial routes to include the motorway network and a wide choice of excellent schooling and leisure facilities and we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to fully appreciate what is a wonderful home. EPC E45
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with side panels to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip floor, spotlights, cornicing, storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 13'11 x 13'5 (4.24m x 4.09m)
- Bay window, solid wood floor, cornicing, attractive feature fireplace.
- FEATURE DINING / LIVING SPACE 18'8 x 9'7 (5.69m x 2.92m)
- Wood strip floor, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to extensive gardens, double doors to kitchen.
- LOUNGE 11'7 x 9'5 (3.53m x 2.87m)
- Solid wood floor, attractive fireplace, cornicing, spotlights, access to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'0 x 8'0 (5.18m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, display cabinets, spotlights, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to dining space. Access to;
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- STORE ROOM / PANTRY 11'0 x 7'0 (3.35m x 2.13m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Cornicing, spotlights, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)
- Built-in slide robes, spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6 x 9'2 (2.90m x 2.79m)
- Laminated wood effet floor, built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 4 11'9 x 8'0 (3.58m x 2.44m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LUXURIOUS SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor, chrome towel warmer.
- Off street carparking, well maintained garden to front. Extensive and significant enclosed, mature rear gardens with a Southerly aspect to the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »