- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Semi Detached Residence Located Within A Private Development of 4 Homes
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway For Ample Off Street Parking
- Extensive Gardens To The Rear & Side Part Laid In Lawn
- Excellent First Time Buy
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present this beautiful semi detached home on to the property market. Located within an exclusive development of just four houses this home is sure to attract the interest of a wide range of purchasers including first time buyers and young extending families.
Deceptively spacious and beautifully presented this home offers superb accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of a bright & spacious lounge and a fitted kitchen open to a casual dining area. On the first floor you will find three good size rooms with master bedroom en suite. A family bathroom suite completes the home internally. This property also boasts superb extensive gardens to both the rear and side, perfect for entertaining friends and family on those warm summer nights. A large driveway is also provided for off street parking.
Ashleigh Court is located in the heart of the ever popular Glenavy Village and is within walking distance to a host of amenities to include shops, restaurants & bars whilst also offering easy accessible transport routes to Belfast, Lisburn & Antrim. This home is sure to prove popular and prompt viewing is advisable to avoid any disappointment.
- Solid wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- 4.88m x 3.99m (16' 0" x 13' 1")
Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.05m x 2.95m (16' 7" x 9' 8")
Excellent range of high & low level units, ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, open to casual dining area, double door access to back garden.
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard with hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.84m (13' 9" x 9' 4")
Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator, access to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure with electric shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.84m (10' 1" x 9' 4")
Solid wood flooring, juliet balcony, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.11m (10' 3" x 6' 11")
Solid wood flooring, built in storage cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- Large driveway for ample off street parking, garden area laid in lawn.
- Extensive private enclosed garden, partly laid in lawn, part paved patio area, uPVC oil tank, outside light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »