This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superbly Presented & Bright End Townhouse Located in the Cherryvalley Area of East Belfast
- Through Living Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with Ample Units
- Three Bedrooms- Two Well Proportioned Doubles & One Single/ Study
- Spacious Family Bathroom with Both Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large Enclosed, South Facing Garden in Decking with Superb Views Over Belfast
- Driveway Parking to Front of House
- Abundance of Amenities Close at Hand Such as Schools, Shops, Comber Greenway and Arterial Routes
- Deceptively Spacious, Bright and Contemporary Decoration Throughout
Additional InformationThis modern and superbly presented end townhouse is located in the prestigious Cherryvalley area of East Belfast. Nestled in a small residential development, this property also boasts beautiful views across Belfast through to Cave Hill. Access to arterial routes will appeal to commuters travelling to Belfast city centre, Holywood and beyond.
Internally the property briefly comprises through living dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms (two doubles, one single/ study) and family bathroom with both bath and separate shower. Recently updated oil fired central heating and double glazing are also featured. Externally the property boasts driveway parking for two or three cars and fantastic south facing enclosed rear garden in decking with excellent views over Belfast, ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. The property is deceptively spacious and incredibly bright throughout.
Local amenities are close at hand such as schools, shops, public transport and Comber Greenway.
Given the fantastic array of features and "ready to move in" appeal, this property is sure to appeal to range of buyers; particularly first time buyers. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
PVC front door with glazed panel.
LIVING ROOM 15' 11" x 12' 1" (4.859m x 3.7m) Wall mounted electric fire. Recessed spotlights. Under stairs storage cupboard.
DINING ROOM 10' 7" x 7' 8" (3.251m x 2.346m) Recessed spotlights.
KITCHEN 11' 2" x 7' 3" (3.425m x 2.223m) Excellent range of high and low units (some with frosted glass). Wooden "butchers block" worktop. Stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Integrated electric hob. Integrated electric oven. Unit mounted extractor hood. Spotlight track. Space for washing machine. Slate floor tiles. PVC door to rear.
BATHROOM Low flush WC. Pedestal sink with single taps. Enclosed fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Bath with tiled panel and single taps. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Wooden floor.
BEDROOM 1 12' 2" x 8' 7" (3.711m x 2.631m) (At Widest Points)
BEDROOM 2 10' 11" x 8' 8" (3.330m x 2.642m) Recessed spotlights. Built in cupboard with linen shelving. Views over Belfast.
BEDROOM 3/ STUDY 6' 5" x 6' 3" (1.967m x 1.911m) Built in wardrobe.
STAIRS AND LANDING Hot press with ample linen shelving. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder. Recessed spotlights.
OUTSIDE Front garden in established shrubs. Driveway parking for 2/3 cars.
Large enclosed decked garden to rear with excellent views over Belfast. Oil tank & oil boiler.
182nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »