- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Mid Terrace Family Home
- Convenient Location with Excellent Access to City Centre
- Superb Large Living Room Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Yard Area to Rear
Additional InformationA delightful extended mid terrace property in a convenient and sought after location just off the Ormeau Road and hence with good commuter access to the city centre.
Tastefully decorated throughout the accommodation benefits from a spacious living room and excellent modern fitted kitchen with space for a dining table. Upstairs on two floors are four well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom.
The convenient location with the ease of access to the city centre, proximity to Queen's University and the City Hospital wil have wide ranging appeal.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.72m x 3.07m (22' 1" x 10' 1")
Solid oak flooring, feature cast iron fireplace surround and mantle.
- SUPERB MODERN KITCHEN:
- 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood and integrated fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.3m (12' 12" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.77m x 2.26m (12' 4" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.8m (12' 12" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.26m (10' 10" x 7' 5")
- Enclosed yard area to rear with covered utioity storage area, uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler in boiler housing.
Heading out of town on the left hand side just off the Ormeau Road before the bridge.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »