Newry, BT34 2UA
3 Bed House
Offers over £175,000
Contact the Agent
Bradley Estates NI Limited
Offers over £175,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Central Location
- Oil fired central heating
- EPC; B81
- Constructed in 2016
- We are delighted to present this bright, spacious and contemporary 3-storey town house with an integral garage. Constructed in 2016, 4 Ardkivrinn is situated in an ideal location, being a short drive from local schools and the myriad of local amenities on offer in the city centre. With a high level of quality and energy efficiency ensued, this 3 bedroom property includes the added benefit of the remainder of the 10 year new build construction warranty. This property also offers the discerning purchaser the advantage of being fibre optic ready: especially ideal for those working from home.
Furthermore, with no additional outlay required, 4 Ardkivrinn would be the perfect starter home and would be appealing to first-time buyers and investors alike.
The accommodation comprises of an integral garage, office and shower room on the ground floor, an open plan kitchen/dining and living area and WC on the first floor and 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and an en-suite on the second floor.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only through our Newry office on (028) 300 50633.
- Accommodation in Brief
- Sizes are approximate:
- GROUND FLOOR
- Internal Garage 6.65m x 3.26m (21'9" x 10'8")
- Plumbed for utility appliances. Roller shutter door.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. 2 radiators. Recessed spot lighting. Carpet stairs leading to first floor.
- Office 4.33m x 2.89m (14'2" x 9'5")
- Carpet flooring. Recessed spot lighting. Radiator. Access to shower room.
- Shower Room 3.94m x 1.47m (12'11" x 4'9")
- Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting. Radiator. Low flush WC, pedestal sink and wet room style shower with decorative tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living Room 5.80m x 4.72m (19'0" x 15'5" )
- (At widest point) Located to the front of the property. Open plan stretching into kitchen/dining room. Tiled flooring. Recessed spot lighting. 2 Radiators. 2 decorative wall lights. Carpet stairs leading to second floor.
- WC 2.08m x 1.00m (6'9" x 3'3")
- Tiled flooring and tiled walls. Low flush WC and pedestal sink.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.80m x 2.86m (19'0" x 9'4")
- Tiled flooring. Recessed spot lighting. High- and low-level kitchen storage units. Black tile back splash. Integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer. Radiator. Access to rear yard.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to attic via pull down loft ladder.
- Bathroom 2.67m x 1.89m (8'9" x 6'2")
- Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting. Radiator. Corner bath, low flush WC and pedestal sink. Wall mounted bathroom cabinet with mirror. Wet room style shower with decorative tiling.
- Master Bedroom 3.34m x 3.05m (10'11" x 10'0")
- Located to the front of the property. Carpet flooring. Recessed spot lighting. Radiator. Ensuite.
- Ensuite 1.86m x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'8")
- Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting. Low flush WC and pedestal sink. Wet room style shower with decorative tiling.
- Bedroom 2 3.04m x 2.98m (9'11" x 9'9")
- Located to the rear of the property. Carpet flooring. Recessed spot lighting. Radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.98m x 2.75m (9'9" x 9'0")
- Located to the rear of the property. Carpet flooring. Radiator. Recessed spot lighting.
- Tarmacadam driveway for two cars to the front of the property.
Outside lighting and water tap.
Enclosed rear garden with brick paving and access to public right of way.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Oil fired central heating.
uPVC Double glazing windows throughout.
Ready for fibre optic installation.
Low level maintenance exterior
These particulars are issued by Bradley Estates NI Ltd on the understanding that any negotiations relating to the property are conducted through them. Whilst every care is taken in preparing them, Bradley Estates NI Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/lessor whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline for guiding potential purchasers/tenants and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (ii) any representation including descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licenses for uses or occupation, access or any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves (at their own expense) as to their correctness, (iii) neither Bradley Estates NI Ltd, nor any of their employees have any authority to make any or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Note: All plans and photographs are for identification purposes only. Subject to contract.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing