4 Ardara Oaks, Comber BT23 5UF
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Superb detached family home
- Spacious entrance hall with cloakroom and wc
- Living room with solid wood floor
- Dining room
- Modern kitchen with an excellent range of units, appliances and granite worktops, casual dining space
- Bi-folding doors to conservatory
- Four bedrooms, impressive master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Gardens to front and rear
- Superb location for families, cul de sac and excellent transport links to Belfast
Additional InformationA beautifully presented detached family home with a modern kitchen and a conservatory extension, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location off the Ballygowan Road, Comber.
This spacious detached home is perfect for families with a large living room with solid wood flooring and a separate dining room. The kitchen has an excellent range of modern units with granite work surfaces to add a touch of luxury and has dining space with bi-folding doors to the conservatory. There are four bedrooms on the first floor including an impressive master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom. Further benefits include a ground floor wc, oil fired central heating and an integral garage.
Externally the property has a driveway with parking for two cars and a front garden in lawns. The enclosed rear garden has manicured lawns and patio areas with raised flower beds.
Located just off the Ballygowan Road, the location offers ease of access to a variety of amenities, recreational facilities, schooling options and has excellent transport links to Belfast.
- uPVC wood effect front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.11m (17' 0" x 13' 6")
Solid wood floor, fireplace with wood surround, double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.84m (11' 6" x 9' 4")
Solid wood floor. Archway to:
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 6.2m x 2.84m (20' 4" x 9' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset Belfast ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker, granite upstands, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, glazed display cabinets, under unit lighting, recessed low voltage spotlighting, bifold doors to:
- 4.67m x 3.56m (15' 4" x 11' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' 0" x 10' 0")
Electric roller door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.32m x 3.23m (20' 9" x 10' 7")
Built in mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, Jacuzzi shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.71m (14' 8" x 12' 2")
At widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.35m (14' 2" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.54m (10' 2" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood floor, built in robe.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, independent electric shower unit, shower screen door, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns with brick pavior patio and paths, additional paved patio and flowerbeds. PVC oil storage tank, outside light, outside tap.
Front garden in lawns and tarmac driveway for 2 cars.
Off High Street/Ballygowan Road
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »