- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Rear Hall And Bathroom.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing And Two Double Bedrooms.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows.
- Enclosed Garden To The Front.
- Large Rear Garden Laid In Lawn,
- Block Built Shed To Rear With Plumbing For White Goods.
- Carpets, Blinds And Light Fittings Included.
Additional InformationThis two bed mid terrace has been occupied by the current vendor since 2015 and is situated less than five minutes from the Dublin/Belfast A1.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, rear hall and family bathroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a landing providing access to the roofspace which is floored.
To the rear there is an extensive garden laid in lawn, a block built shed with plumbing for white goods and high and low level units.
The property has a good range of transport links close by, and is within the catchment area for local primary school St Peters and St Paul's secondary school.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.063m x 1.829m (3' 6" x 6' 0")
Tiled flooring, hardwood front door and dada railing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.25m (11' 1" x 10' 8")
Solid timber flooring, cast iron fireplace with timber surround, ceiling coving, dimmer switch and under stair storage.
- 4.27m x 2.06m (14' 0" x 6' 9")
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink, tiled over work-tops, integrated "smeg" electric hob, "zanussi" oven and "hotpoint" fridge freezer.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.185m x 0.82m (3' 11" x 2' 8")
Tiled flooring, storage cupboards and door to rear.
- 2.16m x 1.83m (7' 1" x 6' 0")
Fully tiled floor to ceiling, white w/c, whb and bath with electric shower over bath and screen
- Carpet runner on stairs and laminate floor on the landing. Access to roof space (floored).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.06m (14' 3" x 6' 9")
Rear view aspect with timber flooring and tv point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.44m (12' 7" x 8' 0")
Front view aspect with timber flooring, wall to wall built in wardrobes and tv point.
- Store Room
- 4.83m x 3.25m (15' 10" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer.
Follow the Millvale Road until the junction at the Millvale Arms, turn right and continue for 1/2 mile and Archview Terrace is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »