- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Two Storey Townhouse within the popular Annahilt Gate Development
- Spacious Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace with multi fuel stove
- Dining Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Three generous bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Modern Family Bathroom with four piece suite
- Lower hallway with under stair storage and access to the rear garden
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Rear garden with patio, shed and raised vegetable beds
- Off street parking to the rear of the property
- Hillsborough Village only a short drive away
Additional InformationLocated within the ever popular Annahilt Gate development, this recently constructed two storey home is beautifully presented throughout. The generous accommodation in brief comprises of a good sized lounge with cast iron stove, spacious kitchen/dining on the ground floor, three generous bedrooms on the lower level floor, master with en suite shower room along with family bathroom and access to the rear garden where the current owners have lovingly created a selection of raised vegetable beds. Annahilt Gate is situated only a five minute drive from the historic town of Hillsborough and the forest park, and within walking distance of Annahilt Primary School. The property is going to appeal to an array of prospective purchasers, including first time buyers, young families and downsizers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.76m x 3.42m (18' 11" x 11' 3")
Laminate flooring, multi fuel stove with slate hearth.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.12m x 3.67m (20' 1" x 12' 0")
1 1/2 Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machined, ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, spots and extractor fan.
- LOWER HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.48m x 3.37m (14' 8" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower inest, ceramic tiled floor, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 3.68m (8' 6" x 12' 1")
Laminate tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.14m x 3.68m (7' 0" x 12' 1")
Laminate wood floor (currently study).
- Panelled bath, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle inset, chrome radiator, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low maintenance garden to the front and the rear benefiting from a garden shed and brick paved patio area and off street parking to the rear of the garden.
From the historic village of Hillsborough, which allows you to enjoy the benefits of semi rural living, coming into Annahilt, Annahilt Gate is located on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »