This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
● Annadale Avenue is an attractive tree-lined avenue located approximately 2 miles south of Belfast City Centre which runs between Ormeau Road and Annadale Embankment/Stranmillis.
● The property comprises a double fronted 2 ½ storey red brick semi-detached building. The property was previously used and occupied as a daycare facility and is sub-divided as such.
● Externally, the property benefits from approximately 13 no. car parking spaces.
● Properties along Annadale Avenue are in mixed residential and commercial use. There are a number of townhouses and apartment schemes located close to the subject property. Commercial uses on Annadale Avenue include office, children’s nurseries and nursing homes.
● The property may be of interest to owner occupiers, investors and developers as a residential development opportunity (subject to planning).
● Immediately available with vacant possession.
The property provides the following approximate areas:-
Ground Floor 3,301 sq ft 306.66 sq m
First Floor 1,860 sq ft 172.80 sq m
Second Floor 940 sq ft 87.33 sq m
Total Area 6,101 sq ft 566.79 sq m
Site Area 0.21 acres
We have been advised by Land & Property Services that the NAV is £51,400. Rate poundage 2016/2017 is £0.582601 giving an annual rates bill of approximately £29,946.
Price Offers over £450,000
Title Freehold or long leasehold subject to a nominal ground rent
Prices, outgoings and rent do not include VAT which may be chargeable.
Strictly by appointment through Campbell Cairns (Tel: 028 9024 9024).
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views