- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Deceptively spacious detached family home set on a double south facing plot
- Flexible accommodation with an opportunity to provide a granny annex subject to the relevant permissions
- The current accommodation comprises of drawing room, dining room, family room plus five bedrooms, master and guest bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- Cherrywood kitchen with casual dining
- Main bathroom also with shower facilities
- Attached double garage
- Oil fired central heating
- White panelled door throughout
- PVC double glazing
- Intruder alarm system
- Extensive south facing double plot
- Driveway with parking for up to four cars
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE…
A deceptively spacious detached family home which extends to c.2550 sq ft. Extended over recent years the property has a flexibility with the option to have a Granny Annex incorporated without having to build outside the four walls.
The benefit of a double plot offering privacy to the rear and is set well back from the road an unusual attribute in modern developments.
Close to hand would be all amenities within Newtownards town, including Ards Shopping Centre and Ards Community Hospital all within walking distance.
A fine family home.
- Panelled timber door with glazed side lights to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor with mahogany handrails, spindles and Newell posts.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, oak flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.86m (19' 7" x 12' 8")
Marble fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.53m (14' 5" x 11' 7")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.56m (12' 8" x 11' 8")
Solid wood block flooring. Cornice ceiling. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 4.67m x 3.66m (15' 4" x 12' 0")
- LUXURY ENSUITE
- 3.63m x 1.65m (11' 11" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising shower bath with curved shower screen, mixer tap with telephone hand shower, bidet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.03m x 3.56m (16' 6" x 11' 8")
Solid Cherrywood kitchen with high and low level units, display and open shelving, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob with extractor canopy over, eye level Hotpoint double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, one and a half sink unit and mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Access to roof space, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.23m (16' 4" x 10' 7")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.56m (12' 9" x 11' 8")
Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.67m (11' 9" x 8' 9")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- 2.77m x 2.46m (9' 1" x 8' 1")
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 7.47m x 5.49m (24' 6" x 18' 0")
Light and power. Twin up and over doors. Extensive range built in storage units. Utility area with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Oil fired central heating boiler. Service door to rear.
- PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Outside light.
- Extensive south facing gardens surrounding the house with it being a double plot. Fully enclosed rear garden with lawns and mature hedging.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars.
Travelling past Ards Shopping Complex along Blair Mayne Road South turn left into Manse Road, continue on this road which then leads to Aldergrange Park. No 4 is on your left side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »