- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- South West Facing Garden With Raised Timber Decking Area
- Very Popular Residential Location
- Good Decorative Order
Additional InformationA very impressive 4 bedroom detached house constructed circa 2004. The property itself offers an abundance of accommodation with bright and spacious rooms throughout. This highly desirable property will appeal to those seeking family living in a very relaxed and comfortable living environment. With so many quality attributes on offer, we highly recommend early internal appraisal to appreciate all this fantastic home has to offer. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of many of the North Coasts finest attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and a wide choice of local amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, bars and coffee houses.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wood floor.
- 6.45m x 4.22m (21' 2" x 13' 10")
With cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth with wood surround, solid wood floor and plaster coving.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.56m (16' 1" x 11' 8")
With cast iron fireplace, marble hearth, marble surround, wood floor and plaster coving.
- 4.88m x 4.5m (16' 0" x 14' 9")
With double bowl sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, integrated stainless double steel oven, integrated gas hob with extractor fan above, drawer bank, integrated larder cupboards, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, marble worktops, large integrated dresser, breakfast bar with wine rack, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.38m (11' 6" x 11' 1")
With wood floor and plaster coving.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated shelving, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With tiled floor.
- With hot press, immersion heater, storage cupboard and ladder to floored attic space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.99m (14' 6" x 13' 11")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite off comprising w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.89m (14' 7" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.63m (14' 0" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.38m (11' 3" x 11' 1")
- With w.c, double wash hand basin set in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with tiling above, chrome towel rail and wood floor.
- Outside to rear there is a large timber decking area, established shrubs and plants. Outside to front there is a garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway extending to detached garage 19'2 x 11'8 with PVC roller door.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your next right after Cappaghmore Manor onto the Agherton Road which will be directly opposite Tesco. Take your second right into Agherton Halls and No 4 will be located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »