- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Semi-Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationStunning Luxuriously Appointed Semi-Detached Residence.
Holding a private end of cul de sac setting this stunning red brick semi detached residence has benefited from a luxurious ongoing maintenance programme creating a fabulous family home. The quality modern designed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with open plan living/dining room with access to patio, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with double shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and downstairs furnished cloakroom.
A detached garage and private rear garden combine with the perfect location with excellent schools, public transport and the City a short distance away makes immediate viewing a must.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator
- Lounge 3.63 x 4.04 (11'11" x 13'3")
- Into bay, leaded light window, feature period style fireplace, cast iron inset tiled hearth, gas fire, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.46 x 6.71 (11'4" x 22'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Dining Area
- Patio doors to garden.
- Extended Kitchen 2.39 x 6.81 (7'10" x 22'4")
- Bowl and a half inset stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of low level units, granite worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, feature stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tall larder units, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, 2 panelled radiators, uPvc rear door.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Traditional white suite comprising wc with high level cistern, vanity unit, partly panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Classic white suite comprising corner bath, double shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc tiled floor, fully tiled walls, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 3.33 (11'5" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 1.99 x 2.69 (6'6" x 8'10")
- Single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.06 (10'8" x 13'4")
- Into bay, leaded light window, cornice ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, dormer window, Slingsby type ladder.
- Garage 4.88 x 2.74 (16'0" x 9'0")
- Roller shutter door.
- Paved front garden, private enclosed rear garden in artificial grass and decking, driveway.
- Wooden Shed / Workshop 6.1 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »