- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Seventh Floor Apartment Located In The Exclusive Titanic Quarter Development In Belfast City
- Local Amenities Of Belfast City Centre Within Easy Walking Distance
- Main Arterial Routes Such As Westlink, M3 And Sydenham By Pass Easily Accessible
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open To -
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Excellent Dining Area And Views Over The Abercorn Basin
- South Facing Balcony Overlooking The Titanic Quarter
- Two Double Bedrooms Master With Ensuite And Built In Robes
- Separate Bathroom In Luxury White Suite
- Access To Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Underground Parking
- Audio Surround Sound
- Intercom Entry
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rates Included
- Pets Not Accepted
- Available For Occupation January 2021
Additional InformationTitanic Quarter is Europe's largest, most exciting mixed use waterfront development. Creating a new maritime quarter, consisting of 185 acres combining a variety of uses including residential, business, leisure & tourism and education to create a vibrant new community for the city.
This development has been finished to an exceptional standard and the apartment boasts all the attributes of modern living. This development occupies a fantastic site at Abercorn Basin with the hustle and bustle of Belfast City Centre within easy walking distance. Internally the apartment benefits from two bright bedrooms, master bedroom with built in robes and en suite, a separate luxury bathroom and fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances open to a stunning reception with casual dining area. This apartment also features a south facing balcony over looking the Titanic Quarter and views from the living room over the Abercorn Basin.
The apartment also features auto-intercom system and private underground parking accessed through electronically controlled gates. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment as we anticipate high demand in this exclusive development.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our South Belfast office on 02890668888.
Titanic Quarter Belfast City Centre
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »