- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- The premises are located at third floor level, i.e. the top floor of 1-3 Arthur Street, providing for excellent views over Arthur Square. The building is fitted with a passenger lift.
- The premises are fully fitted to a high standard to include furniture and ready for immediate occupation.
- The accommodation is finished to include raised access carpeted flooring, air-conditioning, and led lighting.
- Suitable for an array of professional office users e.g. solicitors, accountants, architects, IT, etc.
- The property benefits from a range of amenities situated on its doorstep to include Starbucks, Greggs, Marks & Spencer and Victoria Square Shopping Centre.
Fully fitted 3rd floor office suite situated within Royal Buildings, situated overlooking Arthur Square, arguably one of the busiest locations in Belfast.
Impressive penthouse office suite situated in the heart of Belfast City centre extending to c. 2,960 sq ft.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »