- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Second Floor Apartment In A Popular Residential Location
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Bright Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Storage Shed To Rear
- Communal Garden To Front
- Communal Car Parking To Side & Rear
- Fantastic First Time Buyer Purchase Or Investment Opportunity
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome onto the market this well presented second floor Apartment, located in the highly popular Seymour Hill area of Dunmurry. Perfectly positioned just a stones throw away from a range of local shops, chemist's and transport links this home is ideal for first time buyer seeking a low maintenance accomadation in a most convenient location.
Internally this home has been lovingly maintained & is very well presented throughout. Each room is well proportioned offering compfortable living space. Briefly comprising of a bright lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a white shower room. Already benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating this property is ready to move in to! Outside to the front there is a well manicured communal garden and communal parking to the side & rear.
Properties within this area remain extremely popular with a range of buyers and with the competitive asking price we expect a high level of interest. Prompt viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
- Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard x 2, panelled radiator, recess spot lighing. Access to roofspace: intercom x 2.
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
Attractive fireplace, tiled hearth & inset with electric fire, panelled radiator.
- 2.69m x 2.26m (8' 10" x 7' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard x 2, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.44m (11' 6" x 8' 0")
- White suite comprising of shower enclosure, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with mixer taps, built in storage units, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome towel rail.
- Communal garden area to front, communal parking to side and storage shed to rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »