3C The Mount,
Belfast, BT5 4NA
1 Bed 2nd Floor Apartment
Asking price £120,000
Contact the Agent
Bennett Estate Agents
Asking price £120,000
2nd Floor Apartment
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A well-presented one-bedroom apartment situated in a prime location, just minutes from Belfast City Centre.
- Retaining much of its period charm and features.
- Spacious lounge with Bay window, providing ample natural light.
- Fitted kitchen with a good range of high to low-level units and casual dining area.
- Double bedroom.
- Modern shower room suite.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Within walking distance of the City Hall, Titanic Quarter, Waterfront Hall and a number of well-regarded restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Providing ease of access to the outer ring and motorway network.
- An internal appraisal is highly recommended.
- Tenancy agreement in place until October 2023.
A superb one-bedroom apartment conveniently located less than a mile from the City Centre, providing ease of access to a wide variety of amenities and only a few minutes’ walk to Lanyon Place Station. This apartment will have a wide-ranging appeal to a number of potential purchasers due to its convenient locality to Victoria Square Shopping Centre, a host of well-regarded restaurants, bars and cafes, along with providing ease of access to the main arterial routes to George Best Belfast City airport and beyond. The apartment retains much of its period charm and comprises of a bright lounge, separate fitted kitchen with casual dining area, well-appointed double bedroom and shower room. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. This charming apartment provides an excellent opportunity to acquire accommodation in a prime location, only a stone’s throw from the City Centre. Early viewing is highly recommended.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
Stair access to all floors.
Wooden front door leading to…
5.68m x 3.79m (18’8” x 12’5”)
At widest points. Bay window. Cornice ceiling. Laminate wood floor. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
3.68m x 3.49m (12’1” x 11’5”)
At widest points. Casual dining area. Good range of high and low-level units with Formica worktops. Space for conventional oven and hob. Built-in chimney style extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge-freezer. Enclosed storage housing gas boiler. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
3.27m x 2.43m (10’9” x 7’12”)
Laminate wood floor.
Tiled steps to…
2.12m x 1.90m (6’11” x 6’3”)
At widest points. Enclosed partially tiled corner shower cubicle with bi-fold door. W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mixer taps. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Travelling along the Albertbridge Road from Belfast City Centre, turn right onto The Mount. No. 3 is located on your right-hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing