This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a retail commercial business in a prime location in the town of Claudy.
The property’s current use is a convenience store with ATM and Lotto PayPoint currently in place.
- Long Established and Family Run Convenience Shop
- Detached Property
- Excellent Location
- Frontage onto the Main Car Park in the Town
Shop floor extends to approximately 800ft2 with another 300ft2 used as a store, kitchen facility and toilet facility.
The close proximity of Claudy to Derry City (approximately 10 miles) has been a huge factor in the population growth of the town over the last 15 years.
The property will lend itself to a change of use for various commercial activities.
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL OFFERS 12 NOON 31ST JULY 2018
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »