3b Cardy Road,
Greyabbey, Newtownards, BT22 2LS
6 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Grant Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £499,950
- Detached home of approx 4,000 sq ft
- 6+ double bedrooms
- Master suite with dressing room & ensuite
- Kitchen/diner open to sun room
- Formal lounge - Dining room
- Family Room - Home Office/study
- Double garage with 1st floor gym
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens extending to approx 0.75 acres
- Realistically priced
The property centres around an impressive entrance hall with minstrel galleries leading to the two upper floors whilst the heart of the home is the open plan kitchen/diner/sun room to the rear with oak units, central island, real granite worktops and access to the paved patio and gardens. In addition the ground floor offers a formal lounge, dining room, family/TV room, study/home office, utility & cloakrooms all to generous proportions. Moving up to the first floor, in addition to a family bathroom with both whirlpool bath and separate shower, you will find the master suite with spacious bedroom, walk through dressing room and ensuite shower room. This floor offers 3 additional double bedrooms, two with access to a "Jack & Jill" ensuite shower room. The third floor offers two additional bedrooms or games rooms plus a shower room. Externally there is a detached double garage with first floor gym/music room/craft room, depending on preference. The property benefits from oil fired central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor and traditional radiators throughout the remaining floors.
It is located in the historic village of Greyabbey on the stunning Ards Peninsula with Newtownards town just 7 miles to the north and all the beauty of this "area of outstanding natural beauty" right on your doorstep.
The entire home exudes a feeling of affordable and practical luxury so, if this property is in your budget, firstly you're very lucky, and secondly it's time to stop reading and book your personal viewing without delay.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance porch.
- Entrance porch 2.29mx1.22m (7'6x4)
- Real wood flooring. Wood framed glazed door with matching side panels to entrance hallway.
- Entrance hallway
- Real wood flooring. Spindle staircase to first floor "Minstrel gallery". Under floor heating.
- Lounge 5.87mx4.52m (19'3x14'10)
- Glazed French doors from Entrance hallway. Real wood flooring. Feature stone fireplace with matching hearth (gas connection in place). Wall lights. Under floor heating.
- Kitchen/Diner 5.41mx4.83m (17'9x15'10)
- Extensive range of high and low level units and central island in oak finish with real granite worktops in black. 1 1/2 bowl Blanco composite sink with mixer tap. Range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and microwave. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Footlights. Recessed spotlights. Under floor heating. Open plan to sun room.
- Sun room 4.78mx4.47m (15'8x14'8)
- Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Recessed spotlights. Footlights. Under floor heating.
- Utility room 4.06mx1.96m (13'4x6'5)
- At widest points. Low level units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Under floor heating.
- WC 1.96mx0.89m (6'5x2'11)
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Dining room 4.57mx4.47m (15x14'8)
- Real wood flooring. Views towards Strangford lough. Under floor heating.
- Family room 3.96mx3.76m (13x12'4)
- Real wood flooring. Under floor heating.
- Study/Home office 4.93mx4.39m (16'2x14'5)
- At widest points (L-Shaped). Real wood flooring. Under floor heating.
- First floor landing
- Spindle banister. Stairs to second floor. Hot press.
- Bathroom 3.76mx2.87m (12'4x9'5)
- At widest points (L-Shaped). White suite comprising corner "Whirlpool" bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with wall panelling. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 5.87mx4.52m (19'3x14'10)
- Dual aspect with views towards Strangford Lough. Double radiator.
- Dressing room 3.12mx2.90m (10'3x9'6)
- At widest points. Sliding mirror door wardrobes. Double radiator.
- Ensuite shower room 2.51mx1.83m (8'3x6)
- Double shower cubicle with body jets. White WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.93mx3.99m (16'2x13'1)
- At widest points. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 4.50mx3.81m (14'9x12'6)
- Double radiator. Access to "Jack & Jill" ensuite shower room.
- Jack & Jill Shower room 3.51mx1.70m (11'6x5'7)
- At widest points. Tiled shower cubicle. White WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 4.50mx3.81m (14'9x12'6)
- Views towards Strangford Lough. Double radiator.
- Second floor landing
- Spindle banister. Exposed beam.
- Shower room 3.38mx1.78m (11'1x5'10)
- Tiled corner shower cubicle. White WC & wash hand basin. Velux window. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 5 5.31mx3.96m (17'5x13)
- At widest points. Twin Velux windows. Under eaves storage access. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 6 5.66mx3.81m (18'7x12'6)
- At widest points. Velux & gable windows. Double radiator. Access to under eaves storage.
- Double garage 7.14mx6.38m (23'5x20'11)
- Twin roller doors. uPVC double glazed pedestrian door and window. Light & power points. Stairs to first floor gym.
- Extensive grounds of approximately 0.75 acres in lawn with generous tarmac driveway and parking areas. Paved patio. Electric gates. Tarmac driveway leading to the main road (owned by 3B with right of way access for neighbouring property).
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 3b Cardy Road, Greyabbey, Newtownards, BT22 2LS
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.