This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Newly Renovated Ground Floor Apartment in a Modern Complex in the Heart of Dundonald
- Two Bedrooms; One Double, One Single
- Open Plan Living with Living Dining Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Newly Installed Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Two Storage Cupboards in Hallway
- Tasteful Contemporary Furniture
- Newly Painted and New Floor Coverings
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EPC: C71/ C76
Additional InformationThis excellent ground floor apartment is situated in a modern apartment complex off Ballyregan Road. Located at the heart of Dundonald village, this property is well serviced by local shops, cafes, arterial routes , public transport links and Ulster Hospital is only a short walk away.
The property has been carefully renovated throughout and briefly comprises open plan living dining room, newly fitted kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms (one double and one single), two storage cupboards and newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath. The property has been redecorated and new floor coverings have also been installed. It has been furnished with tasteful, contemporary furniture throughout.
Gas fired central heating, double glazing and off street parking are also featured.
This property and the superb renovation is sure to appeal to many, therefore early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views