- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature box window
- Kitchen with informal dining area 15'4 x 13' / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of cream coloured Shaker style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer /dryer
- First floor landing with access to attic
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Space for garage / Fully enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
- Close proximity to local primary and secondary schools, bus and train stations, Health Centre and Tesco's
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with tarmac off-street parking and space for garage in this sought after residential location close to local primary and secondary schools, Antrim Health Centre, Tesco's and the bus and train stations. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out the property benefits from a beautifully appointed kitchen in cream coloured "Shaker" style units together with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer with PVC double glazed French doors overlooking the private elevated garden to the rear commanding superb sun orientation. With a ground floor W/C and first floor bathroom and ensuite shower room to the master bedroom this property is ideally suite to those with a growing family in need of generous rooms and additional facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Composite entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.62m x 4.14m (15'2 x 13'7)
- (into feature box window) Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.67m x 3.96m (15'4 x 13)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with open shelving and short chrome handles with contrasting butcher's block work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor canopy and low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. Concealed gas-fired boiler. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Under unit lighting. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7 x 10'6)
- High level wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floors. Extractor fan. Over stair area with storage above. Chrome heated towel rails.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.72m (12'8 x 8'11)
- Wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.57m (9'1 x 8'5)
- High level wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and feature mixer taps with shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floors. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Storage cupboard.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked low maintenance flower bed. Tarmac driveway to side with off-street parking for two cars. Brick edging and paved pathway. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio area. Space for garage. 6 Ft timber fencing. Outside lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »