This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• A unique opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow on an enviable site.
• Oil fired central heating/ Double glazing.
• Spacious lounge/ dining room with open fire.
• Kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances.
• Three double bedrooms.
• Family bathroom with jacuzzi type bath and separate shower.
• Generous lawn to side of property with potential to renew lapsed planning
permission for detached chalet bungalow.
• Brick pavior sun patio to rear surrounded by shrubs and trees.
• Two garages (one measuring approximately 27ft in length.)
• Tarmac driveway providing ample parking facilities.
Glazed double doors. Tiled flooring. Glazed door and side lights to:
Storage cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank. Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder. Cloakroom with low flush WC.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM: 27' 10" x 12' 12" (8.49m x 3.95m)
Feature tiled fireplace with matching hearth, wood mantle and open fire. Corniced
ceiling. Concertina doors allowing separate lounge and dining room.
KITCHEN/ CASUAL DINING AREA: 14' 12" x 9' 10" (4.56m x 3.01m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in breakfast table. Wine rack. Four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Stainless steel eye level oven and
microwave. Integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Vented for tumble drier. Part tiled walls. Door to garage.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" x 11' 11" (3.63m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" x 11' 11" (3.63m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 11" x 8' 11" (3.63m x 2.72m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit, jacuzzi style bath and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls.
ATTACHED GARAGE 11' 11" x 11' 4" (3.63m x 3.45m)
Remote control electric up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Door to kitchen. Door to garden.
DETACHED GARAGE: 27' 9" x 14' 1" (8.46m x 4.29m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Roofspace storage above.
Generous brick pavior sun patio surrounded by an abundance of shrubs and trees. Large garden laid in lawn bordered by wall and hedging. Previous planning permission for detached chalet bungalow lapsed 2006 with potential to renew. Tarmac driveway to front providing ample parking for several cars. Flowerbeds housing mature shrubs and trees.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »