- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious detached villa
- Option of four or five bedrooms
- Master bedroom on ground floor with ensuite shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite on ground floor
- Additional first floor shower room
- Luxury kitchen with breakfast bar plus casual dining/sitting area
- Entertainment-sized drawing room with feature fireplace
- Reception hall with gallery landing
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating (also piped for natural gas)
- Double glazed throughout
- Delightful, mature gardens to front, side and rear
- Close to excellent local schools, amenities and parks
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac just off prestigious Kensington Road, this deceptively spacious detached home is well-presented throughout.
Spread over two floors, the versatile layout would suit the semi-retired and families alike. There is the option of one or even two bedrooms on the ground floor in addition to three on the upper floor.
The spacious, well-appointed kitchen is big enough to incorporate a casual dining or sitting area whilst the large drawing room features is own dining area. It opens out on to the lovely, mature gardens.
Just over a mile from Ballyhackamore, the Comber Greenway and Shandon Golf Club are also within a short stroll.
Some of the province's leading schools for all ages are also in the vicinity making this an enticing proposition.
Modernised by the current owners to an exacting standard, it is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- uPVC woodgrain front door with leaded stained glass inset.
- PORCH AREA:
- Ceramic tiled floor, open plan to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
- 6.43m x 3.66m (21' 1" x 12' 0")
Modern range of high and low level solid oak units. Peninsula unit with breakfast-bar style seating. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances including Smeg combi oven, Neff coffee machine, Nardi dishwasher. Rangemaster cooker with double ovens and five ring gas hob. Recycling bins Recess for fridge/freezer.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Door to side.
- DRAWING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.68m x 6.1m (21' 11" x 20' 0")
Entertainment-sized with cornice ceiling. Attractive marble tiled fireplace and hearth with wood-surround, gas (piped/Phoenix) coal effect fire. Sliding patio doors to garden.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 4.44m x 3.46m (14' 7" x 11' 4")
- White suite comprising free-standing, roll top bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush wc, shelved hotpress. Lagged copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.18m (15' 10" x 10' 5")
(at widest points). Lovely aspect to rear. Wall-to-wall range of built-in robes with sliding doors incorporating drawer units, shelving, dressing table etc.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin with built-in storage: cupboards and drawers. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- UTILITY/LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.67m x 2.83m (12' 0" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- 2.87m x 2.m (9' 5" x 6' 7")
Shelving, worktop with shelving underneath. Door to front and driveway.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Access to roofpsace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.38m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Built-in robe with shelving. Access to further storage area in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.43m x 3.97m (14' 6" x 13' 0")
(At widest points). Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 2.34m (15' 0" x 7' 8")
(At widest points). Currently used as study. Built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors. Views across to hills and Stormont.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, excellent range of built-in storage including drawers and cupboards. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Double entrance gates and driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles.
Beautifully tended gardens on all four sides with superb variety of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
West-facing to rear. Private, sheltered sitting areas to front and rear. Lawns and vegetable plot.
Bin storage area to side with outside tap and PVC oil tank. Further outside tap to far side.
Turn off Knock Road at Marie Curie into Kensington Road. Kensington Park is second on the right (after Kensington Gardens).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »