This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This immaculate semi detached home is located in the small village of Killylea just on the outskirts of Armagh City and Caledon village. Internally this home is beautifully presented and is well maintained throughout. Outstanding views are offered to the rear over the rural countryside. Viewing is a must to appreciate this fine home. The property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer as all you have to do is move in.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Down Stairs Wc
Master Bedroom offers En-Suite
Pine Internal Doors
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Private Garden To Rear
Tarmac Drive & Garden To Front
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset, tiled floor. Toilet and wash hand basin off with tiled walls and floor.
- 18' 1" x 12' 8" (5.51m x 3.86m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and pine surround, laminated wooden floor.
- 14' x 11' 3" (4.27m x 3.43m) Range of fitted high and low level units, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, electric cooker with extractor fan over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, concealed lighting, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, dining space.
- Utility Room
- 9' 10" x 5' 4" (3.00m x 1.63m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, part tiled walls, hardwood rear door.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 1" x 11' 9" (3.68m x 3.58m) Laminated wooden floor. 9' 1" x 3' 5" En-suite Double shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 10" x 10' (4.52m x 3.05m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.90m x 2.90m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
- 8' 1" x 7' 6" (2.46m x 2.29m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Hotpress shelved, immersion heater. Access to roof space.
- To the rear the garden is in lawn with a garden shed which has electric. The garden is laid out in lawn and outstanding views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and parking to the front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 15 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views