- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well appointed Detached Family Home
- Excellent standard of decor throughout
- Lounge with feature gas fire / Dining Hall
- Entertainment sized Kitchen/Living/ Dining with direct access to the garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Double glazed windows/ gas heating
- Attached Garage with additional driveway parking
- Landscaped gardens in lawns, patio areas etc
- Superb Bangor West Location.
Additional InformationKensington Park has long been admired for its pleasant surroundings, locality to the sea, ease of access to local schools, shops and restaurants, Carnalea Golf Club and well within easy commute of Belfast City Centre and we are pleased to present this well presented family home to the open market.
Internally the layout is what the modern family want with a superb entertainment sized kitchen, living & dining room with direct access to the garden / patio, spacious lounge with gas fire and on the first floor four well proportioned bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys secure & private gardens with patio areas that capture the sun throughout the day.
Modern family homes within this sought after Bangor West area rarely present themselves to the open market so early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Double doors to . . .
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to . . .
- Wood effect tiled floor.
- Comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- RECEPTION / DINING HALL:
- 3.71m x 2.95m (12' 2" x 9' 8")
Wood effect tiled floor. Glazed door to . . .
- 5.79m x 4.09m (19' 0" x 13' 5")
(Into Bay) - Faber gas fire, limestone fireplace.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 8.m x 6.63m (26' 3" x 21' 9")
Cream high gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, Contura log burning stove, integrated fridge freezer, Baumatic Range cooker, stainless steel splashback, extractor fan and canopy, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, granite work tops, integrated dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor. Casual living / dining.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.6m (12' 0" x 5' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor. Door to outside and service door to integrated garage.
- Linen cupboard with pressurised water system, solar panel heating water, built-in shelving. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.09m (16' 0" x 13' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with walk-in shower, Drencher shower unit, vanitory unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.28m (13' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, vanitory unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 5.74m x 3.61m (18' 10" x 11' 10")
Electric up and over insulated door. Gas fired boiler.
- Landscaped rear garden laid in lawns with shrubs and patio area.
Travelling from Bryansburn Road/Maxwell Road roundabout, turn left into Maxwell Road, continue along Maxwell Road, turn left into Downshire Road & 39A Kensington Park is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »