This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superbly presented, bright and deceptively spacious family home with flexible accommodation
- Most convenient location near to many leading schools, shopping and sports facilities, the outer ring and city centre
- Generous living room with solid wooden floor, sliding sash double glazed window frames, feature fireplace and open plan to dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and casual dining/family area leading to rear yard
- First floor bathroom and additional second floor shower room both with white suites
- Five spacious bedrooms (or four if opting for the first floor drawing room overlooking Ormeau Golf Course and Park)
- Delightful front garden and enclosed rear yard, car parking for multiple vehicles to rear
- uPVC double glazed throughout including sliding sash to the front. Mains gas central heating
- Wonderful character and features including ceiling cornicing, impressive fireplaces, wooden flooring and picture rails
- Mint condition throughout and suitable to a range of buyers
Additional InformationSuperbly presented by the current owners this fantastic home will appeal to a broad range of buyers looking for a low maintenance high-spec home near to many amenities including leading schools, popular bar-restaurants, shopping facilities and indeed the city centre.
The accommodation is flexible with a spacious living room on the ground floor open plan to dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and casual dining or family room. Of special note is the fabulous drawing room overlooking the verdant Ormeau Golf Club and Park (currently used as a bedroom) with four bedrooms, bathroom and shower room over first and second floors. Furthermore there is parking to the rear increasing the broad appeal of this fabulous home.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with glazed light above to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, cloaks area under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 5" x 13' 1" (5.31m x 3.99m)
- (into bay). Matching wooden floor, slate fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire inset, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling and picture rail, sliding uPVC sash double glazed windows. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Matching wooden floor, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:16' 1" x 10' 11" (4.9m x 3.33m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, chinese slate floor, uPVC door to rear, recessed spotlights.
- Shelved airing cupboard/luggage room (7' x 5'1").
- BATHROOM:12' 3" x 10' 11" (3.73m x 3.33m)
- White suite comprising free standing bath with ball and claw feet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, dado rail, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)/DRAWING ROOM:18' 1" x 14' 1" (5.51m x 4.29m)
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose and picture rail, feature fireplace, uPVC double glazed sash windows.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 1" x 10' 11" (3.68m x 3.33m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 7" x 10' 11" (3.53m x 3.33m)
- (at widest points).
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):18' 1" x 14' 1" (5.51m x 4.29m)
- Recessed spotlights, uPVC double glazed sliding sash window frames.
- BEDROOM (5):12' 1" x 11' 0" (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Enclosed rear yard with outside tap.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, door to rear parking area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views