394 Oldpark Road,
Belfast, BT14 6QF
2 Bed Terrace House
Offers around £99,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £99,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Attractive Period Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Wndows
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Location
- Investment/FTB Opportunity
- Most Convenient Location
Holding a prime position within this tree lined Avenue this superb period town terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating and has been maintained to a good standard over the years. Conveniently positioned to excellent local amenities the property is within walking distance of excellent shopping, public parks and public transport with direct access to the City making immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- uPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Through Lounge 7.36 x 3.11 (24'1" x 10'2")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, marble inset, double panelled radiator. under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.07 x 2.13 (10'0" x 6'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, gas boiler, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.04 x 3.10 (13'3" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.56 (10'5" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT14 6QF | Property For Sale in BT14 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in North Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Oldpark Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.