- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 7 Bedrooms / 3+ Reception Rooms
- Panoramic Views Extending Over Belfast Lough
- Highly Regarded Establised Location
- Luxurious Bespoke Contemporary Kitchen
- Luxurious Jacuzzi Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Suite with Ensuite
- Planning Permission for Detached Bungalow in Grounds
- Magnificent Swimming Pool Conservatory 50'0 x 22'7
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationPositioned within a prestigious location on an extensive mature site enjoying far reaching panoramic views extending over Belfast Lough to the Co.Down coastline. With accommodation extending in excess of 3000sqft there are 5 Bedrooms at first floor level with a Master Suite, luxury Jacuzzi brand Bathroom and a deluxe Jack and Jill Ensuite serving Bedrooms 2 and 3. On the second floor there are two additional rooms which are suited to a variety of uses. The living space incorporates a Reception Style entrance, superb Drawing Room with raised dining area, Family Room with Sun Room style return plus a bespoke luxury Kitchen equipped with a range of integrated appliances including Aga range. There is an attached magnificent glazed, heated and ventilated Conservatory built by North West Joinery housing a swimming pool (N.B. Swimming pool has been professionally covered and is presently used as Garden Room this can be easily adapted back to original use).
Externally planning permission is in place for a Detached Bungalow perfect for the purchaser searching for a home with an opportunity for a separate adjacent property. Perfectly situated with convenient access to the M5, Belfast City Centre is literally only minutes away. Seldom do homes of this calibre come on to the open market and therefore an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Ground Floor
- Solid wood door with glazed side screens into:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door and side screen into:
- RECEPTION STYLE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- STUDY / OFFICE 2.92m x 2.69m (9'7 x 8'10)
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM 6.58m x 4.37m (21'7 x 14'4)
- Plus bow window. Attractive period style ornate marble fireplace with matching hearth. Piped for gas fire. Recessed low voltage lighting. Open plan into:
- RAISED DINING AREA 4.17m x 3.25m (13'8 x 10'8)
- Sliding double glazed patio doors to tiled balcony. Superb views towards Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.06m x 3.48m (13'4 x 11'5)
- Maple wood strip flooring. Built in natural mahogany display cabinet with under level units and matching built in book case. Open plan to:
- RAISED SUN ROOM
- Maple wood strip flooring. Wood burner. Glazed door to swimming pool complex. Superb views to Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline.
- 'L' SHAPED KITCHEN/DINING INTO SUN ROOM 10.11m x 6.45m (33'2 x 21'2)
- Kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level high gloss contemporary style units with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Large fixed centre Island with granite worksurfaces and breakfast bar style return. Aga range. Stainless steel extractor hood. Franke sink unit with Quooker tap. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to raised Sun Room dining area. Double glazed door to tiled patio area. Superb views towards Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline.
- UTILITY ROOM 5.00m x 3.66m (16'5 x 12'12)
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Five ring gas hob. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in heated airing cupboard. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recessed low voltage lighting. Double glazed door to side.
- Lower Level
- INDOOR SWIMMING POOL COMPLEX 15.24m x 6.88m (50'0 x 22'7)
- Magnificent pool conservatory built by North West Joinery. Mosaic tiled floor. Superb views to Belfast Lough and Co. Down coastline. Four sets of hardwood double glazed folding doors leading to tiled balcony/veranda. Child proof lock on door from house to pool.
N.B. Swimming pool has been professionally covered and is presently used as Garden Room. Can be easily adapted to original use.
- SWIMMING POOL - PRESENTLY COVERED - SEE IMAGES BEL 10.06m x 4.57m (33'0 x 15'0)
- Full mosaic tiling. Automated pool water and air temperature control. Underwater lighting. Heat retention cover and reel.
- First Floor
- Hot press. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 8.13m x 3.51m (26'8 x 11'6)
- Excellent range of built in cherrywood wardrobes. Recessed low voltage lighting. Superb views towards Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 4.39m x 3.45m (14'5 x 11'4)
- Views towards Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline. Access to 'Jack & Jill' Ensuite.
- 'JACK & JILL' ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 3 4.83m x 3.78m (15'10 x 12'5)
- Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture. Velux window. Access to 'Jack & Jill' Ensuite.
- BEDROOM 4 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8 x 9'9)
- Excellent range of built in cherrywood wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 5 3.28m x 2.79m (10'9 x 9'2)
- Built in wardrobes with overhead storage.
- LUXURIOUS JACUZZI BRAND FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising Jacuzzi branded bath. Button flush WC. Wash hand basin with monobloc tap in modern vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 6 3.73m x 3.48m (12'3 x 11'5)
- Built in under eave storage. Superb elevated views towards Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline.
- BEDROOM 7 4.32m x 3.20m (14'2 x 10'6)
- Velux window. Under eave storage.
- STORE ROOM 1
- Beam vacuum system. Swimming pool oil fired central heating boiler and filtration system. Excellent storage facility.
- STORE ROOM 2
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Excellent storage facility.
- Remote controlled entrance gates with video entry system.
Wall garden to front with extensive hard-standing driveway providing ample parking for a variety of vehicles. Twin gates to side allowing vehicular access to development site and lower gardens.
Extensive tiled patio.veranda area to rear surround the swimming pool complex with superb views to Belfast Lough and Co.Down coastline.
Lower walled garden laid in lawn with parking, outbuilding and planning permission for a separate adjacent Detached Bungalow. Mature trees and shrubs.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »