- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury, modern kitchen with dining area
- Luxury shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
Additional Information***STOP THE PRESSES***
With a shortage of quality semi detached homes on the market at present you will need to be quick if you want to secure this fine example for yourself. An excellent first time buy, or first family home in a sought after location, it has been presented to a lovely standard throughout with many modern and appealing features.
It offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a beautiful, modern, luxury shower room with walk in double shower and feature WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. The ground floor offers a pleasant lounge with feature cast iron fireplace whilst the kitchen is again a beautiful, modern, luxury example with a generous range of storage options finished in gloss white with matt black worktops and modern laminate flooring. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there is a generous driveway and gardens to both front & rear.
There is no alternative to an internal viewing so contact us immediately to secure your personal appointment.
- Covered Porch. uPVC double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gloss tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 4.57m x 3.56m (15' 0" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, rustic wood surround and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.41m x 2.74m (17' 9" x 9' 9")
Generous range of modern high and low level units, with double larder, finished in gloss white with matt black worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & extractor hood. uPVC spalshbacks. Plumbed for washing machine. Modern wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC ddouble glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Spindle balustrade. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern shower room with double walk in thermostatic shower, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Feature wall radiator. uPVC wall and ceiling panels with recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.35m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.36m (7' 9" x 7' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs. Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several vehicles. Enclosed garden to rear with artificial grass area and paved patio. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right into Old Movilla Road, just past the old Abbey, Take the second right into Whitethorn Brae. Turn left at the T junction and right at the next T junction and number 39 is located on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »