- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- Four bedroom
- Living room
- Dining room
- Downstairs w.c
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Off street parking
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this handsome detached property on Wallace avenue in Lisburn. The family home benefits from many original features and with a bit of modernisation could be a stunning property. The accommodation comprises living room, dining room through to kitchen, downstairs w.c, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from off street parking and an enclosed garden laid out in lawn with ample space to extend (subject to planning).
Property in this area has sold quickly in recent times so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living room 14'1 x 11'8 (4.29m x 3.56m)
- Bright living room with wooden laminate flooring. Bay window. Fireplace with tiled inset and wooden surround.
- Dining area 12'5 x 11'6 (3.78m x 3.51m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Cornicing and picture rail. Open plan through to:
- Kitchen 13'1 x 6'0 (3.99m x 1.83m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, integrated over and hob, stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine and tumble. Tiled splash.
- W.c 6'1 x 5'7 (1.85m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled splash.
- First floor
- Bathroom 7'1 x 6'6 (2.16m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower attachment.
- Bedroom one 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Wooden laminate floor. Gas boiler. Rear facing.
- Bedroom two 13'6 x 11'6 (4.11m x 3.51m)
- Front facing with wooden laminate flooring and bay window. Fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- Bedroom three 8'2 x 6'10 (2.49m x 2.08m)
- Front facing with wooden laminate flooring.
- Second floor
- Landing with storage area.
- Bedroom four 13'7 x 11'2 (4.14m x 3.40m)
- Rear facing
- To the front is a tarmac driveway with mature plantings and ample parking.
To the rear is a large enclosed garden laid out in lawn with mature plantings and a patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »