- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Landmark building of significant character available with modern fitted floorspace.
- This is a well fitted office available for immediate occupation.
- This self contained space is in a prominent position fronting Thomas St, which is close to Dungannon town centre.
- The building has a lift, making it easily accessible.
Offices in Dungannon Town Centre
- Lease incentives available
- Immediately available
- This former surgery would suit many office or health/community uses.
- High standard of accomodation with lift etc
Accommodation- approx. 1620 sqft net lettable floor area (circa. 1800 sqft gross internal)
Ground Floor: Main open plan reception, admin office, two additional offices, a toilet and an accessible W.C.
First Floor: Three offices, kitchen and toilet.
Outside: Up to ten car parking spaces available.
Contact Conor Mallon 02887722663 for full details.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »