39 Talbot Street,
Newtownards, BT23 4EG
2 Bed Mid-terrace House
Contact the Agent
Peter Rogers Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £95,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Two bedrooms and one through Lounge / Dining.
- Shower room with white suite.
- Ground floor cloakroom with low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Gardens to front in pebbled area and rear in lawns and hedges.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM :
- 5.89m x 4.04m (19' 4" x 13' 3")
Mock fireplace with polished granite hearth, polished laminate floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN :
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, polished laminate floor.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.95m (13' 3" x 9' 8")
(at widest points) Hot press copper cylinder with willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM :
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with shower/spray unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- FEATURES :
- Access to rear for bins etc.
- Oil storage tank, garden shed, oil fired boiler.
- GARDENS :
- To front in pebbled area and rear in lawns and hedges.
Talbot Street, Newtownards
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT23 4EG | Property For Sale in BT23 | Property For Sale in Newtownards Area | Property For Sale in Newtownards | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Ards Peninsula | Peter Rogers Estate Agents *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on the checker are the fastest estimated speeds predicted by the network operator(s) providing services in this area. Actual service availability at a property of speeds received may be different.