- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Mid-Townhouse
- Extremely Spacious Open Plan Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Extended Bright Sun Room
- Attractive Shaker Style Maple Fitted Kitchen Units with Range of Modern Appliances
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms (All with Built in Storage)
- Modern White Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Enclosed South Facing Patio Garden Area
- Convenient & Highly Regarded Locality
- Ideal Starter Home
Additional InformationThe sale of this beautifully presented mid townhouse is sure to be of immediate appeal to many young couples and families seeking to purchase in one of the most sought after localities within East Belfast.
The property enjoys close proximity to excellent local schools, reliable public transport and the many award winning cafes & restaurants situated on the bustling Belmont Road. It also benefits from easy access to M3 motorway network & George Best City Airport.
Early internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the many appealing features contained within this ideal starter home.
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cupboard containing wall mounted gas fired boiler, open arch to:
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 7.24m x 4.09m (23' 9" x 13' 5")
(At widest points) Feature fireplace with raised tiled hearth and electric fire inset, understair storage cupboard.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- 2.97m x 2.49m (9' 9" x 8' 2")
Modern range of maple Shaker style high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.44m (11' 7" x 8' 0")
Wall-to-wall built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
Double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
Built in storage cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Fully enclosed South facing patio garden area laid in timber decking & artificial grass, raised timber seating area, good sized timber shed, outside light.
Small garden area to front laid in lawn and paving. Off street parking for 2 cars.
Sycamore Grove is situated at the corner of Holywood Road & Sydenham Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »