- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow On An Elevated Site
- Open Plan Living Room To Dining Area With Feature Fireplace
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular, Residential Location On The Outskirts Of Newtownards
- Three Bedrooms Over Both Floors, One With Built In Wardrobes
- Gardens To Front And Rear, Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Panoramic Views Of Strangford Lough, Airfield and Scrabo Tower
- Requires Modernisation And Would Be The Perfect Renovation Project
This three bedroom, semi-detached property occupies an elevated site in a popular, residential location in Newtownards. The property benefits from an adaptable accommodation with ground floor bedroom, family bathroom, open plan lounge/dining area and good sized kitchen; with a further two bedrooms on the first floor. This home is perfect for a renovation project with the potential to create an excellent family home with stunning views over Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough, Newtownards Air Field and the Town Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'7 x 10'4 (3.84m x 3.15m)
- Feature fireplace with stone surround, hearth and mantle, cornice ceiling and archway to -
- Dining Area 10' x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 11'5 x 7'6 (3.48m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, four ring ceramic hob, integrated oven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and separate freezer, wine rack, recessed spotlighting and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 7'9 (3.76m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, hot press with built in storage, tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 6'5 (3.15m x 1.96m)
- Built in wardrobes. Views over Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 3 12'5 x 8'9 (3.78m x 2.67m)
- Front - Area in lawn, hedging and shrubs and tarmac driveway leading to detached garage.
Rear - Raised area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees. Oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 18'8 x 9'8 (5.69m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door, power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »