- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Outside Utility Room
- Many Original Features Throughout
Additional InformationOccupying an excellent elevated prominent site on the Strand Road, this is a beautiful four bedroom detached property in immaculate order throughout and located within very close proximity to the Promenade, Portstewart Golf Club and the Strand Beach. This fine residence enjoys well proportioned accommodation and is ideally suited as a family home offering a spacious and versatile living environment. Enjoying such a wonderful location, the property also benefits from fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Strand Beach and Donegal Headlands. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of many of the North Coast's finest attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and a wide range of recreational facilities.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor, feature stained glass door and surround leading to;
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With plate rack, under stairs storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With white suite comprising w.c. and wash hand basin.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING AREA:
- 9.75m x 3.63m (32' 0" x 11' 11")
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with tiled splash back and stainless steel extractor fan above, space or Aga range, saucepan drawers, recessed lights and wood floor.
- LIVING AREA:
- Having fireplace with tiled hearth, bay window, ceiling coving and wood floor.
- 6.15m x 3.63m (20' 2" x 11' 11")
With slate fireplace and tiled hearth, feature raised ceiling with coving, picture rail and bay window.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle and half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.18m (11' 1" x 10' 5")
With double built in wardrobe and stunning views of sea and Donegal Headlands.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
With stunning views of sea and Donegal headlands.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
With Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.59m (12' 0" x 8' 6")
With Velux window.
- Outside to rear there is a sloped garden laid in lawn leading to a lower garden with access to a paved yard. Off this paved yard there is an outdoor washroom furnished with low level built in units, plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. It also houses an oil fired burner. Outside to front there is a large tiered garden laid in lawn with tarmac drive to side.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, turn left onto Strand Road at the Diamond roundabout
in the town centre. No. 39 will be located on your left hand side after Seaview Drive North overlooking the wall of Dominican College.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »