- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms 1 En-suite, 2 Reception Semi Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Close Proximity To Town Centre, Riverside Retail Park, Schools & All Other Amenities
- Popular Residential Area
- EPC Rating D56
- This excellent 3 bedroom 2 reception semi-detached house located in the ever popular Somerset area of Coleraine has been maintained to the highest of standards throughout. Located within close to distance to Coleraine town centre, Riverside Retail Park, schools and all other town amenties.
- Entrance Porch
- Fireplace with multi fuel stove, feature beam mantle and tiled hearth, original wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area / Sun Room
- With fully fitted range of eye and low level units with tiling between, wine rack, sink unit, integrated hob and oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, patio doors leading to rear garden
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1
- En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- Built in wardrobe.
- Suite comprising bath, wc, and wash hand basin.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Driveway to side and front garden laid in lawn. Fully enclosed private rear garden, laid in lawn with paved patio area. Garden shed with electric and water.
In view of the restrictions imposed by the government in relation to Coronavirus, the seller(s) has/have produced photographs/video of the property to enable you to obtain a better picture of it until such time as actual viewings are permitted. We accept no liability for the content of the photographs/video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual (once restrictions are lifted) before you take any steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »