- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A well presented mid terrace two bedroom bungalow, set in this popular residential area offering convenience to nearby amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This fine home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time
buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Mid terrace bungalow
Two bedroom accommodation
Well presented throughout
Easily managed living accommodation
Low maintenance gravel garden to front
Fully enclosed rear garden
Capital Rateable Value: £42,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E46
- Entrance Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; electric consumer unit; power points; low voltage downlighters.
- 11’11” x 11’3” (overall) (3.63 x 3.42 m) : laminate flooring; power points and
television point; low voltage lighting; electric convector heater.
- 11’2” x 8’10” (overall) (3.40 x 2.69 m) : eye and low level cupboards with space
for automatic washing machine; space for fridge/freezer; space for cooker;
integrated cooker hood with extractor fan and cooking lights; power points; low
voltage lighting; Hotpress.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’11” x 10’3” (overall) (3.63 x 3.12 m) : laminate flooring; built-in wardrobe; low
voltage lighting and power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 8’11 x 7’11” (2.71 x 2.41 m) : laminate flooring; low voltage lighting; power points.
- Wet Room:-
- 6’3 x 5’5” (1.90 x 1.65 m) : fully tiled with pedestal wash-hand basin; low flush
toilet; ‘Selectronic’ electric shower unit; cosmetic cupboard.
- Fully enclosed front garden with pedestrian gate and low maintenance gravel
Rear garden fully enclosed with lawn laid in grass.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »