39 Saint Canice's Square,
1 Bed 3rd Floor Apartment
Guide price €200,000
Contact the Agent
Online Estate Agent.ie
PSR Licence: 003808
Guide price €200,000
3rd Floor Apartment
Beautiful, south facing, 1 bedroom apt on the 3rd floor. Secure underground parking. Small, exclusive, modern, privately owned and well managed complex.
SOUTH FACING BALCONY with beautiful views over the city and the Dublin and Wicklow mountains.
**PRIME LOCATION**- Very close to the airport, the city centre, the Dublin mountains and the sea.
BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT & SPACIOUS with clever use of light and space throughout.
**ON YOUR DOORSTEP**
- Nestled in Finglas Village
- Coffee Shops and Bars
- 24/7 Taxi Rank
- Quality Bus Corridor, Buses every 10 mins to the City Center
- Medical Center/Pharmacies
- AIB, BoI, PTSB, Ulster Bank, Post Office & Credit Union
- Sports Complex and Swimming Pool
- Tesco Clearwater, Superquinn, Iceland, Lidl, Aldi, Charlestown's Boots, Dunnes, Heatons... - Excellent choice of creches, primary and secondary schools
- Power City, Woodies, IKEA
- Erin's Isle GAA club
- Tolka Valley Golfing and Fly fishing.
- The National Botanic gardens
- Honest2Goodness farmer's market
- Ashtown riding stables
- The Phoenix Park
- Dublin Zoo
- Royal Canal Park and Greenway to Leixlip & Maynooth
- Multiplex cinemas Blanchardstown, Santry, Swords, Liffey Valley Shopping Centers
- The National Acquatic Center
- DCU and The Helix Theatre comprising 3 different venues under one roof
- The m50 and Charlestown Shopping Center
- Dublin Airport
- Dublin City Center. Guinness Storehouse, Christchurch, Temple Bar, Grafton St, IFSC, Silicon Docks
- Coastal towns, harbours, beaches and golf courses of Malahide, Portmarnock, Howth, Clontarf and Dollymount
- Mountains, forests and lakes tracks and trails of the Dublin Mountain Way from Bohernabreena reservoir via Hell Fire Club, Johnny Fox's Pub and Three Rock to Shankhill on the south coast.
One large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Beautiful bathroom with power shower. Kitchen, Sitting room, 2 x Spacious Storage units.
Church Street is an idyllic Finglas address adjacent to the village centre. Public transport is a dream with all major bus routes passing the development 17A, 40, 40A, 40C, 40D, 83, 104 and 220.
THIS IS A MUST SEE APARTMENT.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.